The management and mitigation of Critical Incident Stress, a leading factor in employee and member burnout, has never been more important to emergency services management, responders, and those we serve than it is today. A nation on high alert uses tremendous emotional and physical energy reserves that must be replenished and even revitalized.
Our firm, CISM Perspectives, Inc., provides workshops and services that help support your staff and ensures their healthy response despite a stressful environment.
While you're visiting our website, you can find helpful information in our newsletter, gain a better understanding of the processes involved in effective critical incident responses, or contact us to discuss or schedule a training session with your agency.
Daniel J. McGuire, FAAETS, CATSM, began his work with the emergency services in 1979 as an Emergency Medical Technician, responding to all types of emergency requests.
View Entire Resume
Partial Client List
We currently work with many Emergency Services Providers (paid and volunteer) to establish responder wellness programs.
Download Client List (PDF)
| New York State Assoc. of Fire Chiefs||
|| City of Knoxville Police
| New York Assoc. of Fire Chaplains||
|| Rivier College
| Seneca County, NY - Division of Emergency Services||
|| Assoc. of Air Medical Services
| Mercy Flight Central, Inc.||
|| Cornell University Emergency Medcial Services
| Massachusetts Corps of Fire Chaplains||
|| St. John Fisher College Dept. of Safety & Security
| New York State Academy of Fire Sciences||
|| Nazareth College Campus Safety
| Monroe County Probation||
|| Livingston County Emergency Services Management
| New York State Bureau of EMS||
|| Fire and Emergency Training Network/font>
| Alfred University||
|| Canandaigua Emergency Squad
| Western Fire Chiefs Association||
|| Emergency Services Consulting
| Michigan Fire Chiefs Association||
|| Allegany County Office of Emergency Services
| Penfield, NY Fire Company||
|| Rochester, NY Police Department
| Gates, NY Fire Department/font>||
|| Highland Hospital
| Emergency Services Insurance Programs||
|| City of Rochester - Emergency Communications/911
| Evergreen Behavioral Health||
|| Henrietta, NY Fire District
| Brighton, NY Fire District||
The CISM Perspectives Commitment:
1. We offer training programs and consulting services that:
2. Excellent follow-up and follow through.
- Do not take the cookie cutter approach
- Are relevant to your needs
- Are not lackluster
- Use recent and up-to-date materials
- Return high value and favorable improvement
3. Excellent communications throughout our time working with you.
4. Bringing 25+ years of field experiences in emergency services, Critical Incident Stress Management, Line of Duty Death Programs and Acute Traumatic Stress Management.
5. A consulting/training company that cares about what you think after our programs are presented.
6. Proactively solicits 360-degree feedback from the students and customers so we can consistently improve upon our programs and services.